thanks for the info.

So you are saying to install both cacti and ganglia, which is what I was kind of thinking to see which one I like the best, and which one gives the best info.

The only thing is that the ganglia install is not straightforward. Do you have any recommendations for installing it on CentOS 5? I followed the steps at IBM, and came up with this error: gmond: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libganglia-3.1.2.so.0: cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied

-John