So in the event anyone is interested, the Poolman maintainer has
retired.

"I no longer have time to maintain the PoolMan
JDBC driver and resource pooling and caching
 utility, and am now seeking a qualified,
comitted software engineer to assume control
over its future. If interested, please send email
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a brief summary
of your qualifications."

This really isn't my realm, but I thought I would bring it up in case
any one here would be up to working with Neville to bring poolman here.
There was some talk about that last year, so maybe it's time to revive
the discussions. Of course, we'd have to get the license changed, et
cetera.

Meanwhile, I'm tucking the last production release away for safekeeping.

-Ted.