Correct.

I'll work to resolve the lack of published information. It's more than
just LGPL really, we need a page that lists all acceptable
OSI-accepted licences. LGPL is just the biggest issue as it's probably
the 2nd most common open-source Java licence behind BSD-like.

As far as the FUD/IANAL stuff, it's all pretty honest but I'm happy to
take a stand and say that we won't have LGPL in Jakarta code until we
hear otherwise from the board.

I'd love to be using JFreeChart here, but it's LGPL.

Hen

(Henning's .sig is especially apt in his reply btw. :)  )