"Eric Pugh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>I'd actually like to keep them off of the classpath (src/test/resouces)
>because many of the file don't go in the classpath, they are meant to be
>read off the filesystem.  I think it is simpler to either just copy the ones
>to the classpath that need it, or take the approach that if they are
>supposed to be in the classpath, then put them in /src/test to begin with!

That is not what I meant. What I would like to see is that "all unit
testing code is under src/test". We had our share of clutter in
turbine with src/rttest src/test-cactus and in some other projects it
is even worse.

I simply see no reason why we should get another directory with
src/test-resources. And having a single directory that can be used for
both things (load from classpath and load from file system) is even
better, because we neither have to add another dir to the classpath
nor do we need two directories.

        Regards
                Henning