On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 16:05 -0800, Will Glass-Husain wrote:
> I've been enjoying reading this discussion.  I think many of us have
> struggled with similar issues in the mailing lists.
>
> If someone was interesting in writing an essay that summarized and quoted
> some of the key insights from this thread it would be an interesting article
> for the web site or Wiki.

anyone like to step up?

i'm not sure that i'll find the time for an article but - if there
unfortunately isn't anyone out there with a literary itch to scratch - i
will create a basic document over in apache dev so that people can build
it up. there's a bit of a tradition of using cool emails in
documentation so ted: any objection to your email being used in such a
page?

- robert