Hi everyone!

We were bummed to not be able to send a representative of Gardening Matters
to the recent ACGA conference in NYC. I hope all that went had an awesome
time and are settling back in at home with their knew-found knowledge.

I know TONS of information was gleaned, preserved, and grown..and I was
hoping that someone might be willing to share a short recap of their
experience at the conference for our monthly e-newsletter. This would have
the multi-advantage of promoting the ACGA listserv and conference, and
promoting dialogue and sharing between gardeners not just within MN (as our
organization aims to do), but across the country! A general reflection about
why you went, what you gained, what you learned, topics covered, what the
benefit of such a gathering is, etc.. would all be appropriate topics.

Please reply directly to me at marga...@gardeningmatters.org if you'd be
willing to share your experiences with our readership! Pictures would be a
welcome and added bonus! We would need the article by next Wednesday August
31st.

Thanks in advance!

Margaret

--
Margaret Shields
Education and Outreach Coordinator

Check out photos of community
gardens<http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150253064736012.323200.319654446011&type=1>around
the Twin Cities from Community Garden Day 2011!

Join Gardening Matters at Summit Brewery on Thursday September 29th, 2011
from 6-9pm for a six-course local feast, music, and (of course) fantastic
beer! Click here for details and tickets. **
<http://goog_1746700081>**<http://www.gardeningmatters.org/events/harvest-dinner-gardening-matters-fundraiser>
*
*