Robin,

One half hour, Ruth Stout dvd is excellent.  I have a Canadian DVD on Cuban
ag I would be glad to mail you a copy of.  I would suggest that the first
thing you show is 10 minute video by Birke Beahr, 10 yr. old organic
gardener.   I can mail you a copy.

I hope that, from the beginning, you encourage organic, no-till gardening in
permanent beds.  Few people promote this because there is no profit in it
for anyone.  Buy nothing from anybody for the garden except open-pollinated
seed.

Ken H