I have an 8 minute trailer of my documentary: Urban Garden: Fighting for
Life and Beauty. It about the Community Garden Movement in New York City.
The trailer is available at
www.youtube.com/user/jsokolov1?blend=1&ob=5#p/u/0/sm461DRMJGc

The entire 38 minute documentary is available to community garden
organizations for $25 - make checks to Jay Sokolovsky, 950 Bay St. NE, St.
Petersburg, FL 33701.

Regards,

Jay Sokolovsky