Hi Everyone!

I am curious about Bruno's setup pack for EC2, but before I go there,
I wondered if any of you are actually running your CE sites on EC2. I
have reviewed all the docs and read most of the tutorials out there
from developers. I'm sort of confused about whether one can really run
CE on EC2 because some of the tutorials/getting started articles
indicate that one needs to set up all sorts of other stuff to use it
safely without losing data.

Also, it is tough to get my head around what a startup CE site might
cost on EC2, given all the variables. I am beginning a site for a
class reunion, which will by its nature limit the number of members to
perhaps 350 or 400, max.

Any info you can share from your CE experience will be most welcome.
~ Alexis