Hi there,

I'm currently trying to investigate how suitable communityengine is
for our current needs and unfortunately unable to get all of the tests
to pass. This is a shame as the plugin looks really promising, however
I don't feel confident enough to actually start using anything that
has failing tests.

Is there anything obvious I'm doing incorrectly, or do others have
similar issues?

The issues are regarding image processing:

test_should_upload_profile_photo(UsersControllerTest):
ArgumentError: invalid geometry format

test_should_upload_avatar(UsersControllerTest):
ArgumentError: invalid geometry format

test_should_show_user_statistics(UsersControllerTest):
NameError: undefined local variable or method `location_of_caller' for
Time:Class

test_should_not_delete_existing_avatar_if_file_field_is_blank
(UsersControllerTest):
ArgumentError: invalid geometry format

test_should_get_stats_if_admin(UsersControllerTest):
NameError: undefined local variable or method `location_of_caller' for
Time:Class

test_should_crop_profile_photo(UsersControllerTest):
ArgumentError: invalid geometry format

test_should_get_index(StatisticsControllerTest):
NameError: undefined local variable or method `location_of_caller' for
Time:Class

test_should_fail_content_type(PhotosControllerTest):
NoMethodError: undefined method `width' for #<Class:0x66f81a4>

test_should_create_photo(PhotosControllerTest):
ArgumentError: invalid geometry format

test_should_create_photo(PhotoTest):
ArgumentError: invalid geometry format

test_should_create_homepage_feature(HomepageFeaturesControllerTest):
ArgumentError: invalid geometry format