Salam Mourad,

There are two frequency lists on the Quranic Arabic Corpus website.
These can be found here:

(1) http://corpus.quran.com/verbs.jsp
(2) http://corpus.quran.com/lemmas.jsp

The first list shows all the verbs in the Quran, grouped by root and
form, and sorted by frequency. The first list is quite useful because
it also shows a brief corresponding translation into English for each
Quranic verb. The second list shows lemmas, split by part-of-speech
and sorted by frequency. The second list uses Buckwalter
Transliteration.

These two lists might be a good starting point. Please let me know if
you need any more information, I would be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

-- Kais Dukes

Language Research Group
School of Computing