Salam,

That is an excellent question! The short answer, is no, there is no simple
way to get these counts from the current data we have annotated. However, we
do plan in the future inshallah to annotate Arabic verb patterns (*wazn* and
*baab*) for each word in the Quran where this makes sense. I'm afraid that
this isn't being annotated at present.

Kind Regards,

-- Kais Dukes

Language Research Group