From: Fathia Refky[SMTP:t_re...@yahoo.com <smtp%3at_re...@yahoo.com>]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 1:38:21 PM
To: Kais Dukes
Subject: Inquiry about www.corpus.quran.com
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Dear all,
Thanks very much for this splendid website and your perseverance . It is
actually a great attempt. I have a university course entitled "comparative
translation" which focuses mainly on comparing the different translations of
the meanings of the Holy Qur'an. For instance we are required to make a
comparative and contrastive analysis of three translations of "Surat
Al-Ikhlas - الإخلاص". Can you help me know the procedures or steps of such
analysis. I am reading books for Nida, Newmark, Basil Hatim and Susan
Busnett on translation techniques, can you advise me how i can best use them
in this respect.
Thanks very much in advance.
Regards