From: Kais Dukes <k...@kaisdukes.com>
Subject: Inquiry about corpus.quran.com
To: comp-quran@comp.leeds.ac.uk
Cc: t_re...@yahoo.com

Salam Fathia,

Thank you kindly for your e-mail. I am afraid that I am not an expert on
translation, so I am not the best person to advise you on this. I have
forwarded your e-mail to the comp-quran mailing list, you may get an answer
from there, although you will probably have more luck asking your University
supervisor. Which University are you at?

Best of luck.

w/salam,

-- Kais