Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I tried "select all" in order to copy and paste, but the dependency graph is
not selectable, hence cannot be copied. I use Google Chrome and Firefox.
Should I use a different browser?

--
Abdul Rahman Adnan
Associate Consultant

Tel:  +603-55136162 (House) +6012-2153800 (Mobile)
INNOVACIA SDN BHD (752124-X)

Headquarters & Business Address:
Gate C, Platform 4,
Bangunan Stesen Keretapi,