Silvan Calarco wrote:
> BAADCAAHDwEHEAEKFwESKwIXNQIaOwIcQQIgSQIpXwM4gAQ8igU/kAVAkwVB
> lAVClwVCmAVFngVJpgZKqQZLrQZPtQZQtgZRuQYAAAAAAQB1lW3cAAAAAXRS
> TlMAQObYZgAAAAFiS0dEAIgFHUgAAAAJcEhZcwAALiMAAC4jAXilP3YAAAAH
> dElNRQfXAxgNAiAQYlKOAAAAHXRFWHRDb21tZW50AENyZWF0ZWQgd2l0aCBU
> aGUgR0lNUO9kJW4AAADMSURBVEjHzZbJEsMwCEPpvjfdW9T//89OkktqVxgy
> PpSjzLPHQeCIZKGDkGJoFsF0E1EW0XyCaFVA/fl3RvzaTfW6nPTaaQqWP1TP
> s9WjVxdgB3ypwHbfqRcAPgBoWvWIlODAoVWfcx8geK9fnXzbbTyX5jsJrZED
> SNZYrakVHJVOIeK+WO8Y7osTnKlJVDxkxN290ymRSoTtu5EO83iY+t76Fjag
> fwNYRHVAxTd/ShW1beAYPqUHqDyXHA0RzR/xjFacAdF2Dv3QZKsfsUpr0TVL
> EzoAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
>
> --nextPart12284572.cJpNqUBv6N
>
> Hi,
> I've updated compiz to the 0.5.0 release and since my release 0.3.something=
>  I=20
> keep on seeing seldom crashes from kde-window-decorator when running it bot=
> h=20
> on Xorg with AIGLX+nvidia card and Xorg+Xgl+ATI card.
> The crashes most often happen at desktop login and when loading certain=20
> applications (kmail, kaffeine, ...).
> The strange thing is that if I try to attach to kde-window-decorator with g=
> db=20
> it doesn't crash anymore! What might be the reason?
> If anybody can tell how I can make more debugging and give you more=20
> information. The distribution is openmamba.
>
> Thanks,
> Silvan
>
> =2D-=20
> mambaSoft di Silvan Calarco - http://www.mambasoft.it
> openmamba GNU/Linux development - http://www.openmamba.org
>
> --nextPart12284572.cJpNqUBv6N

> --nextPart12284572.cJpNqUBv6N--

Hi, now that you mention kde-window-decorator I thought I would refer
something I notice from time to time and is quite annoying. I believe
it's a problem across all libdecoration because I also get this with
metacity on two (very) different setups (nvidia/64bits and ati/32bits).
What happens is that after some time of using the decorators the
decorations stall, if I click a window it takes input focus but the
decoration stays as if it wasn't. I guess more people have this problem
? Maybe someone who knows about libdecoration can offer some insight.

Regards,

Diogo