In our club we estimate twice the komi for sente equal to a handicap
stone, except for the first handicap stone one, which is just one time
the komi.

Using a komi of 6.5 for sente amounts to:
Hand.  Value
 1  =   6.5
 2  =  19.5
 3  =  32.5
 4  =  45.5
 5  =  58.5
 6  =  71.5
 7  =  84.5
 8  =  97.5
 9  = 110.5

Using a komi of 6 for sente amounts to:
Hand.  Value
 1  =   6
 2  =  18
 3  =  30
 4  =  42
 5  =  54
 6  =  66
 7  =  78
 8  =  90

These estimates are fairly close to yours.

Dave