From: David Doshay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: computer-go <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 10:02:18 AM
Subject: Re: [computer-go] Can a computer beat a human?

At the 3rd International Conference on Baduk there was a paper
presented on fMRI images of the brains of expert and non-expert
players analyzing Go problems. The conclusion of the research
is that experts use far less of their brains than non-experts. The
volume of the brain used by experts is quite small.

Cheers,
David