That was just a statement, "I have never advocated WASTING power" to
help
make it clear that I believe in squeezing the most out of each cpu
cycles,
not just making some algorithm as fast as it can be but also using the
best algorithms.

I did not take your post as some kind of contradictory statement.

- Don