On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 14:43 -0500, Don Dailey wrote:
> I don't currently have the data, but I am willing to reproduce
> the experiment.  Other MC guys can verify it.   I'll set it up
> on a slow computer I have free and I'll start at 64 simulations
> on a 19x19 board.    I'll play 200 games in pairs,  64 vs 128,
> 128 vs 256, etc.

Ok,  I am starting the new study and will report the results after
each 200 game match starting at 1k simulations.

The way my program works is that level 1 does 1024 simulations,
and each new level adds 1024 simulations,  so I have to start
at 1024 instead of 64.   1024 will be pretty weak but I'll keep
building up as I go.

Maybe I will get someone to help me with other computers.   I
have an autotester than manages the games and utilities that
report statistics on the results.

This is my UCT program, not my older Botnoid series.

Two games have already been played and the score is tied,
level 1 vs level 2  (1024 sims vs 2048 sims.)