> In the second game against CrazyStone it played like a weak
> MC-program in the opening - playing all moves in the center and
> allowing Crazystone as white to make two rock solid groups which in
> my experience should be an easy win for white. But Crazystone then
> played some slow moves and made a tactical blunder...

Hi Magnus (or anyone),
I've noticed this tendency (to play too many central moves, going
totally for influence, instead of balancing territory and influence) of
monte carlo and UCT programs too. Are you able to explain it? (I almost
understand it, but not well enough to put it into words :-).

Darren