2007/6/14, Sylvain Gelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
After white (mogo) H2, MoGo was estimating 74%, and expecting:
H2 G1 H3 B1 A1 B3 H1 F8 B5 H4

Then black played H3, and estimation increased to 81%, white B3 and expecting:
B3 B1 A1 B4 C5 C4 A3 C6 B6 B5

Actually during pondering MoGo realized that it was lost then, because
black played the expected move (B1), but the estimation was then <
50%.
So with more time (few time was left at this point) it would have
realized earlier.

However I wonder where was the mistake: H2, B3 or much before, i.e.
already before H2 white was dead?

I am sorry, if it is trivial mistake and the position is obvious :-/
Sylvain

I'm KGS 4k and I don't understand the fight. It's anything but obvious. :(

For others: the game in question is Round 9 Game 2:
http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/icga/round.php?tournament=169&round=9&id=2

--
Seo Sanghyeon