Le mardi 2 octobre 2007 16:46, Ian Osgood a écrit :
> Greetings,
>
> I noticed that the following link was recently added to the Computer
> Go Wikipedia article.
>
> http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/oct07/5552 Cracking Go, by Feng-hsiung
> Hsu, IEEE Spectrum magazine, October 2007.
>
> He claims it should be possible to build a Go machine stronger than
> any human player.
>
> Ian

Unless i missed something in this 4 pages article, there is nothing in it !
Just vague phrase, and assumption that brute force (ala deep blue) _may_ give
a strong go machine.

I think "classical", MC and UCT programmers have contributed much more to
computer go than this respectable researcher.

Alain.