Hmm, sorry if this is old subject but does it effect much for playout
quality if I cut playouts for example max 110 moves in 9*9 board?
Yes, that will significantly hurt your play-outs.    Do you throw away
the results or score it as is?

I have a very liberal cutoff on my program - from any position I play to
move 81*4 in 9x9  as long as I have played at least 20 moves.
Aha, sounds fair. I asked that when I noticed that my impl have constant 110 moves preventing max playouts. After investigated that more that particular case NaruGo project ArrayBoard it really seems not to matter, because current implementation throws away empty points after point is investigated to be illegal only for other player. That I think should be corrected after it is figure out how should that be done. Other hand playouts "non-naturally" end more early than 110 moves regulary because empty points which are illegal for other are thrown away(and removed from playable empty points array) and so on change for that constant made no big effect. So thats situation no clue should I fix that, it seems so painfull to fix as afraid which slowdown it makes. But I am sure that atleast in end game playouts(which start near end game) all moves should offcourse be included, so I have think to use different playout code for playouts starting near end or starting early positions. So I should be asking is it bad for playouts throw away empty points if those are only illegal for other player? I afraid to hear yes it is very bad for playout quality :|

t. hArri