No, if no patterns or tactics are triggered all moves has the same priority and are played uniformly as usual. It is only sequences that trigger forced moves that are deterministic, and in many cases two or more moves with the same priority is triggered too and then there is random choice between these moves.

-Magnus

Quoting Peter Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Without the 10% random moves, would every playout from a given leaf  be
identical?

Peter Drake
http://www.lclark.edu/~drake/