Here's the info I have so far. Please appraise me of any errors or omissions.

Program         Primary Author  Notes

SlugGo David Doshay As the author is involved in organizing the tournament,
                                this program will not be eligible for prize
money

Orego           Peter Drake     Same as above

FirstGo         Edward de Grijs Needs operator, will borrow hardware

ManyFaces       David Fotland

Argus           Sam Gross

HouseBot        Jason House     Needs operator, will borrow hardware

Any others? None of the very strong UCT programs are here, so who knows who will win the $400 first prize?

Peter Drake
http://www.lclark.edu/~drake/