It is of no consequence what words WE use to describe this. Journalists
will ALWAYS print it that way. If you use too many big words or ideas
that are accurate but convoluted, you will either not get the publicity
or the journalist will make up something even more absurd.

Sorry if I am a bit over sensitive ... getting misquoted, my work ignored,
and getting credit for the work of others in this past week has me very
aware of how these people work. They are on a deadline and meeting the
deadline with a headline that captures a lay reader's attention is the only
priority. I know how my attempts to get a correction were greeted ...

Cheers,
David