Nearly all of my early games of go were against igowin. It's a great program that I recommend to beginners. I even got my wife into playing it. We've both looked into buying Many Faces. Igowin is an effective marketing strategy, even if I'm too cheap :)

I've always wondered if we'll see igowin on CGOS or as a competitor in the open division KGS tournament

Sent from my iPhone