At 01:31 PM 11/26/2008, Denis fidaali wrote:
>Speaking of hex ... I really think it would be a nice intermediary game before
>tackling the complexity of go. Do you know of any good community (and protocol
>equivalent to GTP) where i could start to look for submitting a bot ?

There are a couple of pretty decent programs and some nice underlying
theory.  Also a perfect play bot for a small board.  I would start
at the Hex wiki page to research them.

A credible Hex bot is on my wish list for Boardspace.   The one I wrote
is laughably weak, but it will be a significant effort to write a better
one.  If you're willing to work in Java and within the constraints of
a realtime web site, lets talk.