I've only looked at the first game, but it does seem very interesting to
analyze.  The white group around H2 is near death as well and I think
Leela's evaluation considered that group to be threatened.  Once that is
solidly alive, it does switch to the semeai on the right. I probably
would not have tenuki'd on move 206, but it appears safe when I read out
how to respond after move 211.  Moves 218 and 220 are reasonable
tesuji's when played in a semeai (even if wrong for that semeai).  I
think you're right that there's probably plenty of analysis to do on how
leela went wrong in the game.  It may even be that weaker bots read out
how to kill the S6 stones on the right and instead of focusing on a
liberties race with a one eyed group.