I have a good number of C++ books but strangely though I use to own Meyers'
first 2 books I have sort of misplaced them. Perhaps I should get a couple new
copies. I will study the Boost Pool source and see what I can glean from it.
The only custom allocator design I have on hand in a book is the one in Modern
C++ Design.

Thanks.