> Congrats for breaking the 1000 elo mark on cgos. ;)

Thanks!
Version 0.5 made quiet a difference compared to version 0.4.
I'm graphing the elo ratings of the versions running at cgos here:
http://keetweej.vanheusden.com/stats/stop-all-elo-cgos.png

> Some things I noticed when watching 2 games:

> -stop plays on the first line/corner in the beginning. maybe this helps:
> http://computer-go.org/pipermail/computer-go/2008-December/017340.html
> or this:
> http://computer-go.org/pipermail/computer-go/2008-December/017457.html

Ok, will read that.

> -stop fills its own eyes, killing alive groups. you should prevent moves
> that fill own eyes. look here:
> http://computer-go.org/pipermail/computer-go/2008-May/014929.html

Yes, known problem :-( I'm still trying to find a method to see if a
point is in an eye. Should not be too difficult in theory but in
practice i have not found a method yet.
After a side puts a stone on a cross, I collect all stones and put those
in seperate arrays; each chain in a seperate array. Now what I should do
is finding out if such a chain makes a circle and then with a simple
is-a-point-in-a-polygon-algorithm check if the point is in an eye. Still
failing on that.
Any tips are welcome!

Folkert van Heusden

--
Multi tail barnamaj mowahib li mora9abat attasjilat wa nataij awamir
al 7asoub. damj, talwin, mora9abat attarchi7 wa ila akhirih.