Nice!

FYI: I tried the portable option and compiled for Android, but that seems
buggy. The code runs on my phone, and the program does make moves, but many
moves are bad (e.g., too many are on the second line). On my PC it seems
OK.

BR,
Erik

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:00 PM, Denis Blumstein <denis.blumst...@orange.fr