Dear John, Dear Nick, Dear all,

> > Suppose I want to play on either of two adjacent points, and I don't care
> > which. If I aim for one of them, I will land on one of them with probability
> > (3p+1)/4, or whatever the formula says. I feel that I ought to be able to do
> > better by aiming midway between them.
>
> But then why stop there? You may also want to aim in between 4 points.
> Or perhaps just epsilon more toward the right of there.
>
> There's no accounting for all possibilities of real life frisbee Go,
> so we settle for the simplest rule that captures the esssence...

John is exactly argumenting in my direction.
Keep the rules set as simple as possible.

Once a stable Frisbee Go simulation scene is established, people
may build subscenes if they want. And of course, once Frisbee robot Go
will be played in real, programmers will look at all possible tricks.

Regards, Ingo.