To: "computer-go" <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 1:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Computer-go] Aya's selfplay games for training value network

Dear Yamashita,

This is a great resource and I am very thankful that you made it available
to all of us.

One minor issue: It looks like "remove all dead stones" doesn't always
work. An example is 206_19_0114_2k_r16_add300_7/20170312_0018_05484.sgf ,
where a black stone at P18 is left on the board for no apparent reason. Do
you know why white passed on move 420?

I haven't studied how often this happens, but it means I will need to do
some additional processing before I can use the final ownership map as
something that a DCNN would predict.

Thanks!
Álvaro.