Oh, that's unfortunate. When I read the description of what you did, I
thought the whole point of using of a sigmoid in the last stage was
precisely so the ownership map would be reasonably correct.

Your database should still be very useful, but it feels like it should be
much easier for the DCNN to learn about life and death if you can look at
who eventually owned this part of the board.

Regards,
Álvaro.