Normal handicap games with 0.5 komi favor Black by only half a stone/grade
compensation (so if there is a full grade difference in strength White
still has an advantage). Two handicap stones with normal komi just corrects
for one stone/grade strength difference (just like one handicap stone with
reverse komi). So, if this is true, these results are not as impressive as
what most people would consider for 2-stone handicap games..