Hi,

Tom Simonite, who is writing for WIRED, seems to be
following our list. At least he contacted me after
my posting from Saturday, and included my statements
in an article:
https://www.wired.com/story/tencent-software-beats-go-champ-showing-chinas-ai-gains/

One small correction: I am NOT a go expert (indeed my rank,
mostly inactive, is about 18-kyu); but I feel more competent
on computer go questions ;-)

Ingo.