mfgo1998 is crashing once in a while.  I can fix the crash, but then it won’t
be the same program.  Otherwise you probably want to change the rules so that
crashes don’t count.  Please let me know if you want me to fix the crash.  I
wouldn't make any other changes, but the fix might make it a little stronger.

David