Sorry, I have just figured out that my loadsgf command did not set the komi
correctly. Now that it is fixed, the result is much better:
http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~coulom/seki-1k.html
http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~coulom/seki-2k.html
http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~coulom/seki-4k.html
http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~coulom/seki-8k.html
http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~coulom/seki-16k.html
http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~coulom/seki-32k.html
http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~coulom/seki-64k.html
http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~coulom/seki-128k.html
http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~coulom/seki-1024k.html

So only 3 errors at slow time control. I can't tell for sure they are really
errors.

The evaluation for ID 111 & 115 is losing. The evaluation for ID 191 is jigo.

All the other (the correct ones) are either jigo or winning, except for case17
(ID 172), that is a very  funny kind of seki, and that is evaluated as bad for
W, although CS plays the game correctly.

Rémi