Hi Olivier,

Yes that's our plan. We will appreciate very much if you could participate
in our regression test and contribute Mogo's results. It will be
interesting to see Mogo's performance of these test cases on large
simulations like 1M, 2M, 4M or even 32M over a mega cluster/strong machine.

The version of Mogo I ran over the test was downloaded at

http://www.lri.fr/~teytaud/mogor

It's probably not a current version and I couldn't figure out how to get
Mogo's evaluation of a position.

Best regards,
Aja