I would imagine that "practical significance" depends on the absolute
level. Between two beginners 23% means little as it can be overtaken
by a day's study. Between top-professionals it probably means the
difference between a legendary 9p winning many top-title tournaments
and a 9p who never wins a top title in his life.

Mark