Thank you all for your comments!.. :) It helped me to get some very good
insights!.. hehe :) I am not closing the thread, in case someone has more
opinions, etc...

> When you said a "23% difference" did you mean the win-ratio is 61.5:38.5?

Well, basically I mean that in 1000 games, system A1 can win about 300
games (30%) against B, while A2 can win about 530 games (53%) against B. So
I calculate a difference of 23% between A1 and A2. As Ingo noted, this
assumes transitivity, that may not always happen in real life, but as Don
said, it can be a "good" approximation.... In a more strict interpretation,
A2 would be 23% better "when playing against B"...

Thanks,
Leandro