>Hi Aja,
>
>Of course, H4 is by far better than H2. But there's still Ko at the
>upper left corner from B,
>that is, C8, D8, A8, C9, A6, B5, B9. The Pro left this Ko
>intentionally, and Zen got mixed up.

I believe Zen didn't mix-up.  Increasing (potential) Ko positions
increases "branch factor" a lot and shallower the search tree due to
read Ko threats, even if the simulations manage the Ko correctly.  This
could be more difficult problem than "leave multiple unsolved groups"
strategy to solve.

Hideki