On Apr 19, 2007, at 11:35 AM, John H. Davis wrote:

I would look to polution, and invasive species long before I would suspect Cell phones.

I agree with this. However, it could be that microwave telecom signals, be that from cell phones, public safety and commercial radio and telemetry systems, as well as numerous other sources, could have an additional adverse effect on certain species. That microwave oven that you likely have in your home is carefully shielded to prevent radiation leaks, and that is done for good reason. It is well realized that the microwave radiations within that oven, which are at wavelengths close to the ones used for various telecom systems, can damage even human tissue. Other species may be far more sensitive and susceptible.

  Steve