If you are talking email headers you generally want:

as in the message you sent to which I am replying.

Matthew

On Sep 11, 2007, at 11:37 PM, Christopher Range wrote:

I would like to find someone's locale, via the ip address of their PC, as it is listed in the headers but, I am having trouble finding which one is the actual PC, they are sending the message from. What part of the headers actually will have their specific IP address, after all the routing?

Christopher