In 30 years we'll hear the same thing...I don't recall anything about a
global warming crisis.
http://www.denisdutton.com/cooling_world.htm
http://scottthong.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/newsweek1975globalcooling.JPG

The newsweek article.  The really funny part is the graph...look at the
GLOBAL WARMING CRISIS taking place from 1880 to 1930's.  I can't believe we
made it.  whew.

Mike