I see there are removal instructions. I can't say though whether I
might not just format and reinstall Windows; probably depend on how
bloated I'd let it get. Presumably all your personal data is safe in a
recent backup, but you don't have images?

Remember, you can format and reinstall in 2 hours. Or have an image
from a week ago restored. But if you screw around chatting about
removal, it will take *days*.