On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:18:55 -0800
Phil Dibowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Timo Karhu wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm having trouble updating my remote.
> > http://members.harmonyremote.com/ just tells me I don't have valid
> > remote. 2 days ago I did updates (firmware too) successfully with
> > the Windows software.
>
> Man, I really have no idea here. This is pretty new. Just for
> completeness sake, could you do another update from Windows and make
> sure it still succeeds?
>
> If it does, I can only hink that there's something we're not sending
> right to the website... very odd.

I'm having the exact same issue. At first I was a bit concerned that I
had bricked the remote, but it does update from Windows. The remote is
most definately not a replacement.
I also had the same problem under 0.12, so I held off until 0.13 but
the problem is the same. Remote is a Harmony 520, compiled under Fedora
8, kernel 2.6.23, libusb 0.1.12-10. If there's anything you would like
me to do/try, let me know..

Bill