Stephen Warren wrote:
> Oops. I originally had the delete[] call between those two lines, but of
> course that broke, because the code uses asynchronous IO, so the delete
> needs to happen after the event wait. I evidently forgot revert the change
> when I did that.
>
> Did you also remove the ret variable? I added that just for that change, I
> think.

I meant to, but it appears I didn't. Fixed.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Never write it in C if you can do it in 'awk';
 Never do it in 'awk' if 'sed' can handle it;
 Never use 'sed' when 'tr' can do the job;
 Never invoke 'tr' when 'cat' is sufficient;
 Avoid using 'cat' whenever possible" -- Taylor's Laws of Programming